- Anna M.: yes- i emailed them about it
- Chad P.: cool
- Matt J.: whoever receives that email is going to think we're a bunch of jackasses
- Jon Y.: We're... not?
- Gabe B.: They'll probably tell us to use NerdAlert2013, a network they use for exactly this sort of thing.
- Matt J.: in fact, if they DO NOT SASS YOU back in their reply, we should consider switching vendors
- Gordon F.: Right. They should at least acknowledge the face that we're insane.
December 11, 2013
November 25, 2013
- Steiner: can you name an app in emoji?
November 20, 2013
- Josh S: for fans of Channa, I made a full size version.
- Gabe B: uhhh
- Josh S: https://files.app.net/0b77unrD.jpg
- Gabe B: oh phew
- Gordon F: hahaha
- Gabe B: i was worried you had a frankenstein's monster
- Gabe B: "here's the full-sized version, it hates fire but LOVES pairing"
November 14, 2013
- Gordon F.: brb writing a GooseBlame vim plugin that just posts 'GOOOOOOOSE!!!" to twitter
- Joe F.: % git gooseblame
- Joe F.: app/match_service/user_filters/name_match_filter.rb
- Joe F.: daf73f48 Duck 2012-11-20 15:21:49 -0500 19 end
- Joe F.: daf73f48 Duck 2012-11-20 15:21:49 -0500 20
- Joe F.: daf73f48 Duck 2012-11-20 15:21:49 -0500 21 private
- Joe F.: daf73f48 Duck 2012-11-20 15:21:49 -0500 22
- Joe F.: daf73f48 GOOSE 2012-11-20 15:21:49 -0500 23 # TODO: Do something better with this.
November 13, 2013
- Matt J.: can I flick them to a new zone?
- Jon Y.: No, there is no flicking.
- Matt J.: I think you guys are underestimating the importance I place on being able to flick people between devices
We’ve transcended search. We’re above that.
Mike Burns reacts to an inquiry about adding search to the blog
November 12, 2013
- Matt J.: with the "pomodoro" technique I think you put a tomato on your desk and walk around every 30 minutes or something?
- Matt J.: maybe with the feel the ocean technique you get an office near the seas
- Matt J.: and every 30 minutes you have to go touch seawater
- Matt J.: then come back in and start coding again
- Matt J.: no tomatoes needed
November 6, 2013
- djcp: the return value of stab_human? is pretty important, I suppose.
- Mike B.: It always is.
November 5, 2013
- Edwin M.: I create EXPERIENCES
- Joe F.: that's for sure
- Edwin M.: I'm an EXPERIENCE DESIGNER
- Edwin M.: UX
- Dan C.: i need an adult
- Derek P.: today. You just watch that $0.05 appreciate!
- Derek P.: Screw the 401k. thats my retirement plan right there.
- George B.: I have some curry with me, but I could always augment it with a taco
November 4, 2013
- Derek P.: if you rename your heroku production remote 'git' and your production branch 'paid' then you can actually type 'git push git paid' with regularity.
- Gordon F.: this is the best advice I've heard all day
November 1, 2013
- Matt J.: I blew a loud whistle next to someone's laptop the other day
- Matt J.: now I control it
October 31, 2013
- Jessie Y.: It seems like halloween is the best reason to have kids
October 25, 2013
- Matt J.: Prem I'll give you $1 if you destroy the firewall and bring freedom to china
- Matt J.: and by that I mean "once the firewall is down, download gossip girl and let them all watch it"