- Josh C.: @lydia: we're heading to 5 in building 20
- Lydia D.: This is 10. We are in the room it's on the 5th floor in the same building we are usually in
- Lydia D.: wait though...is it?
- Derek P.: Yeah so uhh... go up a floor so you can walk from 6th floor in 20 to 5th floor in 10 or something insane. Don't forget the use your magic boomerang. You may also need the power bracelet
- Mike B.: Are you in MIT?
- Gordon F.: are y'all at MIT?
September 15, 2014
September 12, 2014
a lot of your parents are redundant
Pat makes an interesting typo
September 11, 2014
- connie: how do you feel about those editable emojis on the apple watch
- sikachu: :poop:
September 10, 2014
melanie & pat— I see you guys coordinated pants again and didn’t tell me
September 9, 2014
- Derek P.: Steve Jobs never would have let this delay happen
- Matt J.: we're now approaching minute 5 of derek not being able to listen to a new mediocre album from u2
- Derek P.: out there somewhere, someone is listening to this new album and knows it's mediocrity before me.
- Derek P.: this disappoints me. I am disappoint.
- Connie C.: Ive's voice is very soothing...
- Corwin H.: Connie I listen to Ive's product videos to fall asleep at night
September 8, 2014
- Chad P: it's working fine for me
- Joe F: yeah, just came back up
- Joe F: I was getting 502s for a while
- Mark A: Are those the ones with the button fly
- Mark A: boot cut?
September 5, 2014
- Mark A: NSFW
- Lisa S: what does nsfw mean
- Mark A: Lisa please don't google nsfw
- Mark A: it's not going to work out how you think
- Lisa S: I just did
- Mark A: oh god
- Lisa S: it's not bad
- Lisa S: it says "Not suitable for work"
- Derek P.: I feel like I should clarify. You should still try really hard not to drop your baby.
- Matt J.: however hard you try to like ... catch the T before it leaves
- Matt J.: try that hard
- Matt S.: so when you don't catch it, pretend you weren't even trying to?
September 2, 2014
You could comment as Chad on the blog and say dumb stuff and then people would think he was dumb.
Ben considers the implications of Chad’s Upcase account being compromised.
- Tony P.: i think it's totally legit to use animal digestive tracks to gestate our alcoholic beverages
August 29, 2014
Last night I got drunk and sold my iPhone on the internet.
Chad Pytel participates in standup
August 25, 2014
August 20, 2014
5PM SHUT IT DOWN
Gordon enforces our sustainable pace policy